This area is exclusively for members of FOR Cardiff, this is where you can register/request ‘The Card’ and see the 100+ offers available to our members. If you're not sure if you're a member please check here or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Join JCP Solicitors for their free online Zoom workshop for members of FOR Cardiff on Friday 15 May, 2–3.30 pm considering the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme.
With the UK Government announcing a slight ease to restrictions, but with Wales announcing another three weeks of lockdown, employers will be concerned about the future, faced with what could be turbulent trading conditions and some businesses remaining closed or with limited trading.
Hosted by JCP Solicitors this workshop will cover:
• Record keeping
• Potential legal claims
• Social distancing measures
• Lay-off/short time working
• Redundancy – small or larger scale, the latter requiring collective consultation
• Changes to terms and conditions
• Disputes that may arise from employment relationships in these difficult times
• The impact of recent announcements
There will be an interactive Q&A at the end of the session.
If you have any questions you would like dealt with anonymously during the workshop please submit them via the link below by Thursday 13 May.
To register your place at this event please click below. Following sign up, a zoom video link will be sent to all registered attendees.